- Botanical Insecticide Miticide and mould inhibitor
- Non-toxic to pollinators
- Safe for Indoor and Outdoor use on Fruits, vegetables, ornamental flowers, trees, shrubs, home and garden plants, Aeroponic, Aquaponic and Hydroponic systems.
- Also extremely effective against snake and reptile mites while being completely non-toxic to the reptile unlike other mite treatments.
- A nuclear weapon against pests, KingHit should not be used in place of Integrated Pest Management practices, rather as a complimentary product that reduces the likelihood of pests building resistance to your normal IPM routine
For full usage details please visit Thebugboss.com.au
HOW IT WORKS
- Direct contact during the application works in several ways, resulting in the immediate control of an infestation.
- Disrupts the permeability of the outer cellular membrane of mites and soft bodied insects, causing the contents to leak from damaged cells, killing the insect quickly from dehydration.
- Disrupts normal neurotransmitter function, reducing or inhibiting the feeding and reproductive behaviours
- Blocks the respiration of book lungs and spiracles
- KingHit breaks the lifecycle of a spider mite infestation by disintegrating their eggs on contact
- The pest killing ingredients are all safe to humans and pets and are actually edible
- KingHit also turns on systemic immune responses in the plant, activating all of the plants natural defences, leaving the insects no further point of entry or any places to hide.
- The botanical oils in KingHit also act as a scent and taste repellent to insects and has naturally powerful antifungal properties that kill mould and mildew.
Shipping is capped at $16.95 AU sitewide. This excludes large or heavy items, which may occur an extra postage fee.
All parcels are sent with tracking numbers, which you will receive once your order has been processed.
Plants can vary in appearance due to growing conditions, the seasons and maturity. Please note that plants pictured on the website are representative only and the plants received may be slightly different in appearance.
Please remember that plants are living, breathing creatures and just like us they can get grumpy and have some flaws. Don't be discouraged if your new plant gets a little shock or a lost leaf here or there after arrival. This can be perfectly normal after spending a few days in a sealed dark box.
WA, TAS, NT
If you live in WA, TAS or NT you have the option of using Home of houseplants quarantine service
Please email us at email@example.com before placing your order.
Click & Collect
For Click and Collect, we will send you an email/txt message to let you know that your order is ready to be collected from the store. Depending on how busy we are, Click and Collect should be available within an hour or two during business hours.
Please collect your ‘Click & Collect’ purchases within a week of purchase. If you are unable to make it in within a week please contact us via our Facebook page or email.If your order is not collected 30 days after purchase no refunds will be given and the order will be voided. If you think you may not be able to make it in store please communicate clearly with us. We are happy to work with you to find a solution. We do not give change of mind refunds.